Principal Beauty Biz Coach and Copywriter.
About the Instructor
As well as copywriting for this amazing industry (SalonSpaCopywriter), I’ve been a salon owner, business coach (SalonSavy), mentor and advisor to Australian and international salon & spa owners, as well as industry suppliers.
Before that, I did a stint as Freddo Frog, spent time writing computer code, ran a roadhouse, and worked in my mother’s dress shop!
But getting back to the important stuff…
I opened my first salon in Brisbane which was a raving success, and then worked with my husband for a few years in his business learning how to be a profitable uber-boss. I then bounced back into the beauty industry with a second, hugely successful salon on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Finally I sold up my salon and have since mentored hundreds of salon owners, before adding industry specific copywriting to my repertoire.
During this time, I’ve written and published my book 3 1/2 Secrets to Salon Success, which is all about helping salon owners focus on the important, profit-generating aspects of their business. I’ve also written bucket loads of business articles for industry magazines, over 30 coaching modules for salon and spa owners, and a few more e-books.
Now, I'm creating online courses to help salon and spa owners just like you to bypass the disasters and become a super-successful salonpreneur instead.
The Complete Salon & Spa Client Referral Program
More clients that stay longer, spend sooner and consume more is the ultimate goal for most salon and spa owners.
After all, without clients, you simply don't have a business, no matter how amazing your salon looks or how incredible your treatments are.
But where do these highly desirable clients come from?
Well, the absolutely best way to source first-class clients is to ask your existing clients to send them to you; and then reward them for doing so.
When a new person comes to your salon or spa on the recommendation of a friend, they arrive confident that you're going to be great at what you do. This strips away the fear of the unknown and establishes trust more rapidly.
So what does this mean for you?
It means that each newly referred client will settle into your salon or spa much faster. They will be ready to openly receive your suggestions and recommendations much sooner than if they had simply found you on the internet or passing by.
This means you will:
- Build rapport faster
- Have a much better chance of retaining them as clients
- Be able to successfully introduce them to more of your services and products sooner
A referred client is truly like being given a valuable and profitable gift that continues to help you grow your business for many years.
Take this course today and discover how to create a steady stream of profitable new VIP clients for your salon or spa.
Downloadable and fully editable templates included in this course are...
- The Client Introduction Letter Template - A professionally written letter that you can use to introduce your clients to your new Referral Program.
- The Client Thank You Letter (Voucher included) Template - A professionally written letter to use to thank your clients when they refer a new client to your salon or spa.
- The Client Thank You Letter Template (Separate voucher) - A professionally written letter to use to thank your clients when they refer a new client to your salon or spa.
- The Client Oops Letter Template - A professionally written letter to send to clients who didn't receive their referral cards whilst in the salon or spa.
- Active Referral Program Checklist - A checklist you can use when you're ready to set up your program to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- The Team Notice Template - A notice for your team members to help them understand the why and how of your new Referral Program
- Sample Referral Card with Script Template - A document with the sample script for your new Client Referral Cards.
(Over $300 worth of custom copywriting included in this template section alone.)